Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas!

I know that it has been awhile, but I am finally getting around to an update on Christmas. This year was the first year that we decorated gingerbread houses. We had a lot of fun and here are the results:



And when I was taking Abi's picture with her house she said she wanted to take one of me:


Lauren is so animated with her presents:

Even with boots:

This was Reagan's first Christmas and she wasn't sure what to think:


She finally decided that daddy's new shirt was the best gift:

We hope that the rest of you had a great Christmas also. I will try to put more picture up soon!

3 comments:

Bealer Babies said...

Don't they always love the wrapping and gifts that are not theirs, too funny! Looks like the girls had a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you guys this summer.

ShEiLa said...

Oh Thank YOU for posting Karena.

I loved seeing your kids at Christmas... and I love those little gingerbread houses... they are the perfect size. tiny.

I love YOU!

ToOdLeS.

Jaime said...

I love the little size of the gingerbread houses. Just right for little hands and they can't squeeze too much candy on to them. I'll have to remember that next year.

It looks like you had a nice Christmas. I miss you Kay!