Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random Reagan!

I tried to update this about a week ago, but it took forever for the video to process, here are a few pictures of what Reagan has been up to lately. It is hard for me to believe that she is already 8 months old. She is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything! She loves the bath and could play forever in there. She loves to try to get into things she shouldn't, but that is what having a baby is all about! I also put a couple of videos at the end the one of her pulling up on the laundry basket was when she was just learning how to pull up on things, I love how proud she looks when she accomplishes what she wants!













3 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness she's cute! I wish we could get our babies together to play.

ShEiLa said...

My little Reagan'aise' is surely adorable... she just get cuter and cuter and in no time at all she will be walking. The little lady.
Sweet.

Thanks K for posting.

ToOdLeS.

Bealer Babies said...

Sweet Baby!!! love all the pictures!