Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Haircuts, etc.!

While David was gone to China I decided to get my hair done. I have been a blonde for quite a while and really enjoyed it, but have wanted to see what red would look like on me for the longest time. I also got it cut, and kept it a surprise for when he came home!
Before:

After, straight and curly:


Lauren also has been wanting to get her hair cut for a long time and I haven't been ready to do it, but finally I agreed. She looks very cute with the short cut!

5 comments:

Jackie B. said...

red looks GREAT on you!

Karin said...

I REALLY like your hair red and straight! But I know that it is easier to wear it curly! Love Laurens cut too! She looks happy about it!

Karin said...

Oh and just FYI, Reds tend to fade fast so make sure you are using a color safe shampoo and conditioner as well as rinsing your hair in warm water as opposed to hot! you will find your color will stay longer!

Jaime said...

You both look beautiful!

ShEiLa said...

I like the red better. I think darker is a good contrast with your skin tones.

I love it.

Sorry that I got to see it so late but I have not been on the computer ALL day.

Love you K.

ToOdLeS.