Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Ballet!

At the beginning of May I got to go with Abi and the girl scouts to see the ballet Sleeping Beauty. It was a fun experience. We were in really great seats, front row of the mezanine (I think that is what it was called). I took a few pictures of the girls that rode with me before the show started.





Then as they started they asked us not to take any pictures (flash or not) while the ballet was going so not to distract the dancers. I was a little bummed because the first picture without flash turned out pretty good.



So I didn't get any pictures of the ballet, but afterwards they did a behind the scenes with a couple people. They showed the kids how they used the fog machine, and I took a few pictures at that time.







3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

What a fun event for Abigail.

I think the photos without flash are just fine... sometimes you just can't have a flash.

ToOdLeS.

Karena said...

The lady in the beginning specifically asked for no "flash or non flash photography". I didn't understand why and was tempted to do it anyways, but thought it wouldn't be a good example to the girls. Oh well.

Jaime said...

How fun that you and the girls got to do that! I wish for more opportunities to see fine arts. They are huge where I live but with a baby that I can hardly leave it's hard. Someday.