Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mothers Day

Yes, I know that I am a month late, but I wanted to share a few of the gifts that the girls gave me for Mothers Day.

This is a card that Abi wrote from all 3 of them:


This is a card that Lauren made me in Preschool:


These are the gifts that they made at church. They wrote the favorite thing of theirs that I make and what they thought the ingredients were for Primary (Laurens is on the right and Abi's on the left), and in Nursery they did handprints on hotpads. Very cute.



This is another gift that Lauren brought home from school:






And this is a calendar that Abi made at school. It goes from May until April of next year. Each month had a new handprint picture, I loved them all but these are a couple of my favorites.












4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Looks like you had an awesome Mother's Day!

ToOdLeS.

OurLittleFamily said...

How fun! They were able to make a lot of stuff for you!

Jon said...

Those are super cute!

hillari said...

Those are so awesome! I love the little card from preschool, and the handprint calendar. So cute!