Thursday, December 3, 2009

Way Behind!

So I think that part of what keeps my from updating more often is that I am always so far behind and think that I need to catch up first. That is what I am going to do today! Here are some things we have been doing for the past couple of months:

Sickness: A lot of it, and when you have a cough and go to the dr. office they ask you to wear a mask...even if you don't keep it on very well!


Awards Assembly, Abi didn't miss a day of school in the first quarter and got an award for it (the picture isn't the best because I forgot my camera and took it with my cellphone)!



Playing at the park:




Lauren playing Tiny Tots (the only time we took pictures):







A spiderman roller skating birthday party:








Face Painting:


Sleeping:



Random Reagan:







Lauren's First Dentist Appointment:




Picnics in the front yard:


Goofy Glasses:



Polar Express and Festival of Trees!



4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Well this post should have you all caught up. So much! Cha-ching!!! I am impressed.

I strated with a migraine today... thanks to Imitrex I am coming out of it. For about an 30 min. I could hardly function... took the meds 30 min later I feel like a whole new person.

I love the masks... I told Tony he should be wearing one to work when he had pneumonia and that cough... he rarely covered his mouth at home. (maybe that is where he needed to wear it)

Was the skating Brandy's boys birthday bash?

Love the jammies K. Actually love all of the photos... busy.busy.busy.

ToOdLeS.

Jaime said...

Wow! You did have a lot of catching up to do! I was wondering what you were up to because I hadn't seen much blog posting. I didn't even know you had this other blog so thanks for that info.

Unknown said...

i love the one of reagan eating her sick mask!! your kids are so freaking cute!! auntie sheila misses you gals all so much!! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Aubrey Jane said...

I also love the picture of the masks! That just cracks me up! It's nice to see what your family has been up to! Great pictures!