Sunday, August 28, 2011

Introducing...

Brooke Ella Bealer








Arriving August 26th at 11:27am. I was so worried about being induced, but everything went smoothly and fast! I arrived at the hospital at 7am and got pitocin going at about 8. I got my epidural around 10:30 and went from a 6 to complete in 10 minutes. They called the doctor and when she got in the room she went to put on the gown and the nurse caught the head with the doctor catching the shoulders the next contraction (no pushing). She was 8 pounds 11 ounces and 22 inches long.



Meeting the sisters:






Ready to come home:


12 comments:

Janae B said...

Oh my goodness she is so precious!!! I'm so happy for you all!! Brooke is so very beautiful!!!!Congratulations on the beautiful miracle and I wish everyone lots of happiness and lots of love!!! :) Miss you lots!!

ShEiLa said...

Miss Brooke is a doll, and looks like her sisters.

I looked on your blog before church... and it wasn't there. Thanks for sharing. Angela will be the last to see her... since she doesn't do online on Sunday.

ToOdLeS.

OurLittleFamily said...

She is cute! I love the name. I am glad your induction went well. I knew you were worried about being induced. Have fun loving on your new baby girl!

Amanda said...

Brooke is beautiful! I love all her thick dark hair. Enjoy- they grow up way to quick!

Mandy said...

Beautiful! Glad to hear it all went well for you! I don't like inductions either! ;) Great job on another beautiful baby girl!

Jaime said...

She came pretty fast! That's how my babies came when I was induced. I'm glad it went well. She is so precious. Congratulations.

Maymo said...

I can't wait to meet her!!!

Luke and Alicia said...

She is a beauty. She looks like her sisters. Congrats.

Aubrey Jane said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and what great hair! I am glad that everything went well. Four girls! That sounds familiar :)

Jon said...

She is beautiful! Definitely a Bealer. We are super excited to meet her!

Sherri said...

So excited for you and glad things went so well!

hillari said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! I kind of don't envy you all the hair you're going to have to do in the next few years with all girls! But what a beautiful family!