Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School

Yesterday was the first full day of school for Abi and Lauren. Abi started the 2nd grade and Lauren started kindergarten. I almost forgot to take pictures (we were in the car ready to leave when I remembered). They don't have their backpacks on, but at least I took a picture for memory. The first one they were so far apart for and so I told them to show they love each other. I really like the second picture. The last picture is of Reagan this morning. She asks where they are the minute they get out of the car and is very quiet by herself. I am sure that will change when the baby gets here.







3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

The TWO headed for school look like very happy and excited girls... little miss Reagan needs someone to play with.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. I really love their khaki pants.

OurLittleFamily said...

Very cute!