Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Playground!

In June we bought a wooden playset for the girls. It arrived when my sister Teresa was here helping after surgery (thankfully she was able to help David get it from the truck into the garage), but we were not able to start putting it up then. Then my niece Janae came and David had the 5th of July off and they started. It was a long process (with a 9 day vacation in the middle), but David finished it on Abi's birthday right before the party! It has made a huge difference, before they wouldn't last 10 minutes outside but now they spend at least an hour and have a problem when I ask them to come in.
How far it got done before Janae left:



The tower finished:





Completed:
Front

Back

4 comments:

Jon said...

that looks awesome! i love outside fun!

Sherri said...

looks nice and the kids will have hours of great fun out there.

ShEiLa said...

Wowza! that is most impressive K.

I bet the girls are loving the totally awesome playground.

ToOdLeS.

Jaime said...

How fun! I'm so jealous. It would be great to have something so cool to send the kids off to do. I'm glad that you got it all set up! I think it looks really hard to set up. I'm never good at that kind of thing. They'll love it for a long time I'm sure.