Sunday, September 23, 2012

Surprise Sleepover!

We told the girls they could have a sleepover for their 8th birthday, but when Abi turned 8 I had just had Brooke and wasn't ready.  I decided to throw a surprise sleepover for her 9th birthday this year.  She was really surprised.  I made a flip flop ice cream cake with lemon custard and lemon pudding frosting (her favorite ice cream is lemon).  We decorated flip flops with water baloons and painted fingers and watched movies.  It was a fun time!



 I love this one of her blowing out the candles.  And Lauren's happiness about it!


 She really knows how to pose for pictures as she opens presents.  She did it with every one!



 We painted all the girls nails.



 The girls were so silly putting balloons up their shirts and saying that they were having babies.  I guess they are just pretending with what they see their moms doing. 






No comments: