Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ft. Wayne!

A couple weeks ago the girls and I went to Ft. Wayne, Indiana. What is there you say? My niece Celestial and her husband Elijah just moved there. My sister Sheila was visiting so we got to hang out with her also. Sheila loves taking pictures and she sent me the ones she took. These are my favorites, with a few of my own added in.
The girls posed when we got into the house.
So then all the girls posed with Celestial.
Sheila painted finger and toenails.

Elijah pulled out the banana chairs, which were a big hit.
The girls loved the stationary bicycle that they had.
Random Reagan.
Reagan took quickly to Celestial.
Random Brooke.
Brooke and Celestial.
Decorating Cookies.
Aunt Sheila was brave and let the girls do her hair.
We went to a place called Crazy Pinz and played black light mini golf.
They surprised me with an early birthday celebration.

Here are a couple of videos from our time. The first one is of a dance contest between Sheila and Abi and the last one is of Abi and Lauren on the stationary bike.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Isn't my hair so cute???? Thanks girls for letting me be your beauty shop 'hair dummy'.

Thanks also for the dance competition... unfortunately I was the only adult playing.

Love you K!

It was great seeing you and the girls... thanks for making the effort and effort is exactly what it takes when you take 4 girls on a road trip.

ToOdLeS.