Sunday, January 1, 2012

Princess Tea Party

I am still trying to catch up, in November after the Polar Express, I took Abi and Lauren to a Princess Tea Party. It was suggested that the girls wear princess dressses and thanks to my friend Emily lending us one (and that Lauren fit Abi's old flower girl dress) we were set.

Before we left

The decorations
We took pictures of each other
They did hair and makeup



They got glitter tattoos (I forgot to take a picture of Abi's until days later)
On our way out we took pictures at a sign David's company made and some ice sculptures




The tickets also came with the tiarra's and gift bags. They also got a small photo shoot with a free picture. There were lots of happy little princesses there, but I know that my two had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

What an adorable idea... dress to the 9's like Princesses. Love it!!! I love the tiara's. YOU girls are GORGEOUS! Love YOU!!!

ToOdLeS.