Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jon and Janet's Wedding

David's brother Jon got sealed in the Nauvoo Temple on October 8th. We were so happy that we could make it. I took a few pictures while we were there and thought I would post them.




Jon and Janet coming out of the Temple:






Siblings:






Family:









Sisters:






Sisters being silly:






Brothers:






Brothers being silly:






Katie:





Lauren loves Uncle Jon:





I love the happiness on Evie and Laney's faces:






Evie, Lauren, and Reagan:






My family:






















David's sister Karin took these of Brooke (she was very hungry and started sucking on her thumb at the end):






Sidenote: We were asked to wear one of their wedding colors for the pictures and I chose purple. I am also going to use them for family pictures this year.

3 comments:

OurLittleFamily said...

Your girls are adorable. Looks like a great family event! Love the purple...one of my favorite colors!

ShEiLa said...

Looks like a fun family time... I like that you chose purple. cute kiddos Miss Kay!!! (David too)

ToOdLeS.

Jon said...

These are really good pictures! And I'm glad you can use the colors for your family pictures this year.