Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aunt Teresa

I am very grateful that my sister Teresa (and her dog Austin) were able to come and help after surgery (and for all the ward members who made meals and babysat me before and after she came). The girls had alot of fun with her going on walks and having picnics in the backyard. She brought Texas BBQ with her and it was wonderful! Here are pictures of the week she was with us:
Walking Austin:

Abi walking Austin:

Lauren loves Austin:

Picnic:

On a walk:

Reagan loves 'da'

Abi and Lauren and Austin:

Austin loved Lauren so much that he would let her turn him over on his back:


Reagan checking out Austin's bed:

Goodbye pictures:









4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I am pretty sure that WE ALL (your sisters) are THANKFUL for Teresa.
Since she stepped up to the plate we didn't have to worry so much.

I love these photos... especially the ones of Tess with the girls and you and the one of Miss Reaganaise in Austin's dogbed.

ToOdLeS.

Jaime said...

What? You had surgery? What for? I'm glad you had help. The girls sure seemed to love the dog....you are going to have to think about that one...

Karin said...

It looks like you all had soooo much fun. I bet Lauren was super sad to see Austin go. (do you want to get a dog now?...hehe)
I love the pictures of the girls! I can't wait to see them and kiss on them in less than 2 weeks!
Love you all!
Auntie Karin

Vicki said...

Sounds like you have a great sister!! We missed you at the 15 year reunion, maybe I'll see ya at the 20?