Friday, March 12, 2010

My Birthday!

Another one that is late, but I wanted to put up a few pictures from my birthday fun. David was in China and so I celebrated the day with my friends Trina and Brandy and their kids. We ordered mexican food and they made me brownie sundaes. We really enjoyed hanging out. Lauren and Reagan were really interested in Eva, so here are a few pictures.









Earlier in the day my friend Dina brought me a cupcake in this cute box.





The next day a surprise was delivered from my friend Tara, a gourmet fruit basket from a local florist. It also included crackers, sausage, cheese, and chocolate. It was wonderful.



Then on Friday a bunch of friends from church arranged to take me to dinner and a movie (without the kids). I was so excited that I bought a new shirt and wore my size 20 jeans that I have just been able to fit into. I am so happy to be in these jeans that I have saved since before I had Abi that I had a picture taken of me.



It was alot of fun, thanks to friends who wanted to help me not go crazy while David was gone!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

wow!
such a fun b.day celebration.
friends are the best...
especially when you have good ones like you do.

love that cute cupcake.

also...
your photo
congrats on getting into your skinnier jeans.

ToOdLeS.

Jaime said...

You are so loved! Happy be-lated birthday and congratulations on getting into skinnier jeans--I'm so trying to get in my skinnier jeans.