Sunday, February 21, 2010

Flower Girl!

Abigail's old sunbeam teacher got married this weekend and she asked her to be the flower girl. So on Friday we headed down to Springfeild for the rehearsal and stayed for the wedding Saturday. She was beautiful and did a great job. These are just my pictures, I am hoping to get some that were taken by the photographers, I will eventually put those up also!







Dancing, she asked a boy from our ward to dance with her and he really didn't want to at first, but his brothers talked him into it. They ended up going everywhere together after.





Reagan having some fun with mommy (both Abi and Lauren left us alone at the table)





Lauren decided that she was part of the wedding party and pulled a chair up to their table and ate with them, it was cute. Later she decided to go around giving M&M's to everyone and made sure they ate them!



The Bride and Groom's first dance:



I took and a video of Abigail walking down the aisle with the ring bearer and one of Abi and Lauren dancing, and then just Abi dancing.







It was just us girls because David is in China on a business trip. Minus not getting enough sleep, it was a good time.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Miss Abigail...
you made a beautiful flower girl.

It was fun to see the other photos too. Abi is too cute to ask a boy to dance... I am glad he gave in. YOU get enough rejection in your teens.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. I think they pretty much enjoyed dancing... or making themselves dizzy.

Jaime said...

She looks so beautiful! I have great memories of being a flower girl several times--I was just the right age when my cousins were getting married.

Jaime said...

Kay, In case you do want to look into a bounce house, I got ours from Costco for like $270. I think it was close to $300 with tax. It is a little smaller than the ones you can rent but perfect for my smallish yard. My 10 year old still had fun in it with her friend. It can take up to 300 lbs I think. Some people put them up in their living rooms when the weather is wet or snowy. That would work if your living room was big enough. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know in case you are interested.