Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

I tried to do this on my other website and it had problems, so here it is. I was trying to decide which entry to do first, I think I am going to go with the most recent and work back. It is hard to believe that it is November already, but I am grateful that trick-or-treating is over!

On Monday after school we gutted pumpkins so that we would be ready to carve them for family home evening. Abi and Lauren really enjoyed playing in the seeds!


This year we actually bought the kit for carving, David did a great job doing all 5 pumpkins (one to represent each of us).

Abigail's
Lauren's
Reagan'sDavid's
Karena's
The Whole Family
Abigail chose to be a ghost for halloween, Lauren wanted to be a dalmation, and Reagan was a unicorn with wings! We had fun at the trunk-or-treat friday night, and then trick-or-treating on saturday!

2 comments:

Lamps Family said...

Wow, great pumpkins....I can hardly make a smily face.

ShEiLa said...

They look so adorable and your pumpkins have made the most awesome jack-o-lanterns.

ToOdLeS.